Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program
The Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program (OCVRP) offers rebates for Oregon drivers who purchase or lease electric vehicles. It is not a tax credit. DEQ designed the Program to reduce vehicle emissions by encouraging the purchase or lease electric vehicles instead of gas vehicles. Eligibility requirements differ depending on which rebate you apply for.
- Vehicles must meet program eligibility requirements
- Residential and Commercial options available
- Additional restrictions apply, see program website for details
New electric vehicles with a base MSRP under $50,000
• $2,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of 10 kWh or more
• $1,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of less than 10 kWh
• $750 off an eligible new zero-emission motorcycle
Charge Ahead Rebate (Household income requirements apply, see program website)
New or used electric vehicles with an original base MSRP under $50,000
• $2,500 for Charge Ahead applicants with Date of Purchase/Lease before Jan 1, 2022.
• $5,000 for Charge Ahead applicants with Date of Purchase/Lease on/after Jan 1, 2022.
Standard and Charge Ahead Rebates can be combined for up to $7,500 toward the purchase or lease of a new eligible vehicle.